* Visit England 4 Star rated Accommodation
* Sea Views
* Bram Stoker, author of Dracula stayed here 1890-1896
* Free Wi-Fi
* Easy level access to town centre
* Free on-street parking permit supplied with every stay
* 3 Bedrooms ( sleeps 5 )
* 2 Bathrooms ( one ensuite )
* Dishwasher / Washer/Dryer
* Includes Gas, Electricity, Bed Linen and Towels
* No Smoking / no hen/stag or similar parties
* Well behaved pets welcome for a small fee
SeaBreeze, a beautiful modern three bedroom apartment situated on the west cliff in one of the most prestigious positions in Whitby. Sleeping up to five people and only a 10 minute stroll away from the bustling harbour. Boasting outstanding views from the full length windows in the lounge and double bedroom over Cresent Gardens, out to sea and along the coastline towards the cliffs at Sandsend.
Situated on the first floor of an impressive 18th century Georgian house, reputedly from where Bram Stoker wrote the Dracula stories. Close to all tourist amenities, and only 100 yards from the cliff lift down to the 3 mile stretch of Blue Flag sandy beach. The bustling streets packed with pubs, restaurants, tea rooms and curio shops are all within an easy stroll.
Excellently based to enjoy the beautiful Yorkshire Moors and historic port of Whitby with its busy fishing town, quaint cottages and picturesque harbour, all nestling under the ruins. Board the train in Whitby and enjoy breathtaking views of the Esk Valley, or discover the rock pools, cycle tracks and cliff top walks with stunning views of the Yorkshire coast.
We offer a 7 night stay, but also short breaks of 3 or 4 nights. Come and enjoy this four star self-catering accommodation with beautiful sea views in Whitby, North Yorkshire.
Apartment 3, Sea Breeze
6 Royal Cresent
Whitby, North Yorkshire
Royal Cresent, Whitby Apartment 3, first floor with wrought iron